Jump to content
Frequently Asked Questions
- What value does Xradia bring to customers?
- Xradia will advance innovation in science, technology and industry by providing unique insight through superior x-ray imaging solutions
- What products does Xradia sell?
- Xradia has three product lines – the VersaXRM (which includes the MicroXCT) and the UltraXRM lab-based X-ray microscope families, and the synchrotron-based microscope family. The UltraXRM lab system is the only commercially available lens based X-ray microscope for CT scanning with nano-scale resolution. The VersaXRM is a unique high resolution projection based X-ray microscope for true submicron CT. Our synchrotron-based product family includes an UltraXRM version for synchrotron radiation source with 30 nm resolution, and the UltraSPX – an X-ray scanner with 30 nm resolution for elemental mapping applications.
- When was the company founded?
- Xradia was founded in 1999 by Dr. Wenbing Yun, a world renowned expert in X-ray microscopy, Dr. Kenneth W. Nill, and Dr. Xiaodong Xiang.
- What markets does Xradia serve?
- Xradia serves a large range of X-ray imaging applications with specific focus on material science and materials science development, life science research, oil and gas drilling feasibility analysis, and semiconductor package failure analysis.
- Where is Xradia located?
- We have offices and manufacturing located in Pleasanton CA. We also have many global sales offices.
- Is Xradia a public or private company?
- Xradia is privately held.
- How can I see more images and movies?
- Please register on our site for further access.
- Why does Xradia evaluate my request to see more images and movies?
- In order to best serve our customer community, we want to know who is viewing images and movies. Based on your registration we may also contact you to discuss your interest.
- May I copy images and movies?
- We consider the images to be under copyright. Please contact us to discuss your requirement.