Xradia offers two levels of service support. For pricing and to arrange your service option, please email email@example.com.
Basic Service Package:
The Basic Service Package consists of only Preventive Maintenance (PM) performed by a trained and qualified Field Service Engineer and is performed at the customer facility at 6 month intervals (twice per year). PM Service includes:
- Performance check of X-ray microscope;
- Performance check of critical hardware, including all mechanical stages;
- Performance check of X-ray imaging camera;
- Measurement and calibration of throughput and resolution;
- Inspection and testing of motion systems;
- Detailed system service recommendations.
Full Service Package:
The Full Service Package consists of Preventive Maintenance as in the Basic Service Package and the following additional items:
- Typical telephone response commitment of < 2 hours (9am to 5pm, PST, Monday – Friday)
- Typical on-site response commitment of < 2 working days following determination of site visit requirement.
- Preventive Maintenance (PM), described in the Basic Service option, will be performed at 6 months intervals (twice per year) and will be scheduled with the customer based on PM history and systems condition.
- All Standard Component Replacement and Repairs. This includes all Xradia installed mechanical and electrical components integral to the MicroXCT.
- Up to two (2) software updates per year when available. (Installed during PM visits) Does not include major software upgrades.
- Tool upgrades or modifications that address potential failure mechanisms or are required to enhance safety.
- One (1) Basic System Training session (if needed for new system operators) at the Customer facility during one of the PM visits, to be arranged and confirmed at least 2 weeks prior to the scheduled visit. This training occurs no more than once a year. The training duration will be 2 days for up to 4 users.